The Primary Aim Of The Recovery Programs:
- Develop relapse prevention skills and effective life skills
- Strengthen individual growth to enhance optimal functioning
- Encourage a positive change of lifestyle in a culture of recovery
- Successful sobriety, re-integration, and restoration of family relationships
- Moral regeneration and spiritual reawakening.
- Optimise mental and emotional functioning
- Recognise triggers and how to deal with them effectively
- Identify specifically what needs to be changed and how these changes can be implemented
- Learn how to set boundaries.
- To change self defeating behaviours, to act responsibly, to improve relationships with others, to handle negative feelings constructively and to have achievable and sustainable goals
- Develop integrity and self esteem.
- To become transparent and accountable
- Understand that addiction cannot be cured but can be effectively managed
- Learn to delay gratification
Addiction Recovery Program
5 panel multi-panel drug tests kits are available.
Dates & Times
30 Minutes before program times
Recovering addict support groups
Family Support Groups
Thursdays:7.00pm – 9.00pm
Bryanston & Benoni
Wednesdays:7.00pm – 9.00pm
100 Days Empowered Recovery Program
Twelve Step Program
Life Skills and Spiritual Programs
Benoni, Bryanston & Pretoria
Sundays:6.00pm – 8.00pm